Are you looking for a notebook that is flexible enough to love without losing your marbles looking for where you put that important information? Look no further!
Each page in the Encoura-Journal is numbered with a heading line correlating with an empty space on the table of contents. You’ll never lose your important thoughts again! No more wasting time thumbing through notebook after notebook looking for that genius idea you jotted down!
This journal notebook has both dot and lined pages to allow the flexibility for creativity and structure as needed. A soft cover allows it to slide into your work bag or use with a folder. No extra bulk or fluff to add to your cost.
The Encoura-journal keeps it simple. The first eleven pages are dot pages with headers. Use this section to design a key for your journal, create habit trackers, calendars, logs, planners, or whatever you need to help you get organized! Beginning in the middle section, there is Scripture on facing pages with memory letters at the bottom to help you memorize the verse if you desire. Draw encouragement and strength from the Word of God as you let the creativity flow! Each verse has the target word – Love.
The designer put into practice every basic design element she needed. She is excited to share her Encoura-journal with you, too! She hopes that you love this journal and give it as gifts to all your family members, friends, and co-workers. Let the journaling begin!
- Printed on 55# paper
- Glossy finish (easy to wipe down)
- Soft, Flexible, Book-Style Cover for Ease of Portability
- 8 x 10 Size – Ideal for Writing
- You-Fill-It-In Table of Contents
- 139 Total Numbered Pages for You to Fill with Your Ideas, Dreams, Writing, Poetry, Drawings, or Data
- 11 Dot Pages at the Beginning, 13 at the end for Creative Design, Chart-Making, Trackers, Calendars – All Designed By You
- Alternating Dot and Lined Pages in the Middle for Structured and Unstructured Creations
- Dots and Lines are in Medium Gray – Easy to Read, Not Obstructive
- Narrow Ruled
- 5 Dots per Inch to Be the Perfect Space for Writing and Note Taking
- Alternating Pages of Encouraging Scripture Headings – Thematic – “Love” (No Two Identical)
- Memory Letters at the Bottom of Scripture Pages to Aid Memorization if Desired